Friday, 16 January 2015

U know,
If Vampire was actually real, 
I don't mind turning into one of them.
Cause they can just shut all the feelings down.
And live a heartless life, moving on.
Sadly, there isn't such a thing.

Misunderstanding and explanation.
I hate both of them.
Cause it moves in a circle that it will just happen again and again.
How was the past few days? 
It sucks! It really did ....
But it doesn't matter anymore.
Cause I don't want to solve any mysterious question game of 'why' and 'how come'.
When is broken, it must have just fell and that's it. 
Since is broken, I guess is about 'then whats next' instead of 'who did it' or 'how could this happen.'

Reality. Don't ever thought about anything that last .. 
At then end of the day, 
Do you really think is 'friends forever' or even 'family like forever'.
Even your husband may die before you.
no happiness that lasts and gladly no sadness will last...
And I guess that's a relief. 

They always do say don't love that person with all you have,
and sometimes we just forget that we may had love certain people for like 20 years,
and at the end of the day, 
It really means nothing at all.
Is stupidity of some fantasy.
That probably Prince Micheal did actually love Princess Barbie too.

Just don't ask about the truth of anything, 
cause sometimes is still better not knowing the truth 
and keep believing that you are cared or loved or even somehow protected,
At least, you would continue having the slightest hope of it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment