Yes that marks the end of 2014.
And looking back into my 2014 resolution, I'm glad i did accomplish some !
One of the biggest achievement I had was to travel oversea.
Great experience travelling alone and travelling with my friends.
I would love to blog about it but i don't seems to have the time for it.
Besides, routinely gear up with futsal, jogging.... it does made me happy!
With sports, it is a great fun all year long.
And definitely to be blessed to all kinds of food, to have a taste of it !
I'm just pretty fortunate for it.
3 things I neglected in the previous resolution:-
Martial Art- i wasn't able to complete it, but I will keep it in mind, as Martial Art will be the activity to pass my time even during the days of working.
Losing Weight - a big fail! Gosh.. doesn't know when can i keep my weight down ><
Emotion - something i still need to work on !
And so,
2015 ~
what do we expect ?
Being my last year of degree education and the year for a new reality working life, I know is going to be a tough year !
1) Keeping the weight down! something i seriously want to accomplish. 46kg maybe ?
2) Be good in what I am doing. As for that, I set a goal of wanting to accomplish reading at least 100 pcs of book in the whole year.
3) My first paycheck ! To my mom, who has been secretly supporting me. I just want to treat her with something good. People should not look into the past but do look forward in making everything better. Definitely, I'm thankful for my dad who always try giving me the best and I would still love to make him proud.
4) Studying abroad reduces the time I can spend home. I'm definitely going to cry nights home-sicking. And to really keep in touch home, it is really hard, cause everyone is usually very busy with their livings. I may not have an ordinary family that tries to talk to one and another closely or be in totally in touched through social networks, but I need be ready for all the hard times I might face and reality of the family. I still love them, like how they still love me, just that the lack of closeness may weaken my emotions, depress my days; to be brave and to be another person - never be fear :)
5)I have a very very big wish which i know is kinda hard to accomplished. Hopefully, by then I am capable enough to make it happen. On my very very big day- graduation day, I really hope my dad and my mom can turn up at the same time. Usually, I know I have to make a choice of either one, but throughout the year, I shall just keep wishing and hoping that they both can turn up for the sake of me. I really needed to be extra strong to make changes to the family but I know it don't usually turn up so well. But like all the years, i will wait, to wait for a change, to put history behind.
6) Travelling. I really love travelling. So from this year onward, travelling to oversea will be part of my every year resolution. Travelling widens my minds, ease the heart and definitely make a person much wiser and much braver. Is best to have a companion with it, but it will also be fine being a lone trip. Anyhow, is a journey - a journey of growth and stories of a youth.
7)Sports or music? Either one, this year I am looking for the very one thing I would love, one thing I can persist on and be just good in it. Being okay with everything, don't make much accomplishment. Will see how the year goes ~
God bless the road !Hoping the best ~
I love you God for all the protection, love and care !
Do shower them to my family and my friends in this amazing coming year !
No comments:
Post a Comment