And do you know what mold a cold personality ?
That's human itself.
The expectation of yourself.
The people around you.
The things happened.
And definitely the changes that occurred.
Some people has too much expectation on something that never turned out the way it is.
Eventually led to forceful disappointment and has to endure it with pain.
Or maybe some people are always just too lonely and introvert towards the true feelings,
that failed to express the thoughts to get things in place.
The two opposite forces - positive and the negative,
which are commonly install in a person's nature,
and usually tells their story.
Optimistic - the healthy mind that makes the attraction strong, owned by two or more types of people. The one that arise naturally from the perfect family and the one that always try to make things better. Let's just call them the blessed group.
Pessimistic - the polluted mind that makes the deflation. Commonly owned by people who has really not much choices in reality or those who had a struggle through their childhood.
Truthfully, I am a pessimist.
So I tell a story of a pessimism.
There are days of bright sunshine and there are days of being very down.
But we all always try it hard to make things just right or to be the that safety person to the society.
We love quotes, we love motivation talks, we love encouragement and we definitely love praises.
Cause they inspired us, they make us strong and they definitely make us positive.
At our worst moment, we cry a lot, we blame a lot, we get angry easily, and we do hurt ourselves a lot.
Some people never understand how much we always try to change, how much we always try to be just as bright as the optimism, how much we want to live comfortably with people, or how much we never want to be ourselves.
Some of us enjoy blogging, some of us just enjoy polluting our social network walls, instagram or even facebook, some of us enjoy boosting ourselves, some of us just love talking all the time, whichever is it.. they will be helpful in releasing our negative thoughts.
In some sense, We are weak and yes we do need help.
Honestly, I am pretty tired with people.
I need some consideration.
If you not interested in helping, just...
Don't stay on the way of breaking my confidence, breaking my strength or even destroy my hard-work of being a proper person.
Being cool is a way of self protecting.
You can choose to love me,
and I will keep flourish my thoughts.
Or, You can choose to hate me, ignore me,
and I will still be fine to keep moving on.
I am alone, not lonely but broken.
If you are helping, I stay.
If you are not please leave me.
PM 10012015
No comments:
Post a Comment