Thursday, 6 February 2014

my sleepless night with my blog

Another sleepless night,
the movie (The Journey) did not turned up as much as i thought is it,
we waited 2 hours to catch the movie as it was fully occupied for the movie time we wanted.
I enjoy very touching stories, stories that will make me shed my tears, but it wasn't so.
It does has a message on its own which reaches out to many of the viewers.The journey and so. Probably just not my type.and in reality, journey is not as easy as shown.

It was not really my day,
rushed to work and the work was delayed,
no patients and so there wasn't salary given.
Fortunately i did learn something from my lecturer,
that's what we called as priceless experiences.
It was bad and hectic an hour before reaching my work place,
went to 2 post office and 1 bank,
and nothing went well.
I needed to post my dad's stuff back as soon as possible,
but both post offices was crowded,
i couldn't wait as if i were to wait i will be late to work(which i did not expect work will be delayed).
also, no envelope can be sold ?! what nonsense !
they expected me to buy 100 pcs of envelope from the bookstore and use one for posting !
so, Fine, no posting.
Then i wanted to bank in my money beforehand,
and then the bank was moved,
which i don't know since when.
Basically, i completed nothing.
And what's worst!
Dad called up for his stuff which i havent post,
and yes he was mad as usual.
What more can i say but to just apologize.
Is not that i did it on purpose.
Anyway i never explain further,
never did i ,
in my years out struggling alone.

Seeing a post by a friend that kills my night!
filled with bullshit i must say,
she knows nothing and careless of whats happening,
with the childish little thoughts,
she spit it out without understanding the clear picture.
Again, no further explanation given.
like always will I, keep reminding myself ,
worst people can be seen later in my working life,
so just hold on ,
it will be fine afterall.
I just really hope that the day when i leave school,
never will i be able to work with my classmates anymore.
Probably is just the views and thoughts that make me struggle for the days i had in uni.
University life has been good, with the course i enjoy and the activities i m exposed with,
but going back into class,
with some people,
is just another headache.
O~~ air ! breathe in ... breathe out


Honestly it is still best having work the whole day,
working makes me tired,
and by being tired,
there's not much of entertaining and drama going on.
Hanging out with friends is fun,
sometimes is depressing.
Maybe is just me,
i have turned to someone boring.
I enjoy experiences,
I enjoy new stuff,
I enjoy working,
I enjoy earning,
I enjoy seeing elderly,
and I enjoy elderlies' smile.

Thats all I wish i could do everyday.





2 comments:

  1. 我认为提出自己的看法是没有错的,只是每个人的观点不一样,看到的角度不同,可能会跟事实有差距。如果不说出来,又有谁知道背后的故事呢?如果是误解,是可以解开的,只是看你的选择。if you can't change others, then change your thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wa ! i din know can comment de ! liked !! i understand, there is still so much for me to learn! 我很习惯把不好的事统统私底下处理,这样很多时候让人家误会。it must be all communication problem. and my problem in some thoughts, 以后会看的开一点!:) 谢谢佳仪 呵呵

      Delete