The journey to Kota Tinggi is crazily far!
5 hours and I would
have already be back to my hometown.
But is okay, the journey in the bus was just sleep and sleep
which is definitely the best time I had to just take a BREAK !!
Kota Tinggi Village may not be as nice I as thought,
probably because I really did expect to see a REAL waterfall,
hehe
but no complaints cause is a camp u see.
One thing I do like was the tent,
luckily it was not a real tent we had to lay our sleeping
bags on the ground,
but it was a man-made wood that made me slept so soundly
even with noise of frishbee and the turkey crippling ?!Again, probably I m too
tired -.-
How do I rate my group ?
probably 7 out of 10 J
they are pretty awesome just that we did not have much time
to know each other more as it was just a 2 day one night camp. But throughout
the games and activites, I realize I had the most patience group ever
throughout many years of camping. Why to say so ? cause we had a very blur and
adorable team leader who always goes missing in action, he don’t really clicks
to what we sometimes had in mind but he is always still awesome as he is really
a nice and funny person. Royce the man of the team, the instructor and the
person who assists us all very well. The first impression he gave me was
another scary boss instructor that we all usually had in all leadership camp,
but seriously he isn’t so. He actually pretty good in thinking out of the box,
day one itself during ice breaking game, He made the idea of using a longer string
on everyone legs, that pretty made the game so easy for us and that’s why
Washington wins it again. Haha. Also, in the next day and the following day, he
does his job pretty well ;) . In life, many people who are smarter tend to not
listen to others ideas or orders but for him is different, I would like to give
him an extra star for it. I believe Social board will be good with him there.
Then, every team you are in, you definitely hopes that there is that one joker
that made the day just right for everyone of us. Yes, we had Peterson the ADC
guy, now I know is adventure club.(sorry ya><) His joke just came
naturally and he is really one of our great motivator. Winning and losing or
what so ever seems nothing to all of us, because I guess we pretty had fun laughing
around. whatever you say it name it, Mr joker will just say give it a try and
go for it, less of hesitation but we always work hard to solve it up. On top of
all his jokes, he is pretty good in solving situation through trial and errors J liked how we did it in
traffic jam I guess. QC the hard worker and the good follower, I believed he will
be someone awesome when he start voicing out his thoughts. I always believe in
inner talent hidden in people who is shy, and that talent will one day somehow be
stimulated. Haha. Get it ? seriously thanks for supporting my hand in the game
on transferring the water- cant really remember the name of the game, I can
really feel the strength he puts lifiting up the person and I feel pretty bad
for having such a weak hand ><. Tze Ching, tisu that’s how I remember her
name. it took me a few second to translate tisu into mandarin to shout out her
name, and yes I got it right! For real, I admire her courage; I guess she had
the most out expectation experience during wall climbing, despite her injured
back, she overcome her fear even with some doubts on us, and made it through
the wall ! Give her a really big big clap !!! besides that, I see she had many
ideas in her mind, quite of a talent as a planner and a leader. She will really do well in her gathering
night. Jia you o ! Good luck in your journey in MCC. Many tasks were also made
easy with our 50kilo irover guy Weisheng, luckily he was there, or the girls
will be to blamed for being heavy. Haha. Having a rover in a group is pretty
cool, they do those rafting, building and tying. I was once a scout too and
definitely those things we do are so tough and challenging, to expect others to
have such a super challenging tasks that will be pretty hard for many of them.
Just something I like to clarify- no hard feeling. Energetic as he always is,
he came out with our group cheer and save our day. haha- Rovers style! Service
cell guy- the person who made most of the volunteering. Unlike most of us, he
always listen to instruction very clearly. Besides, he is a very helpful guy
too J
Pua, the only person I knew earlier, so blessed to have her around, cause she
always keep me updated whenever I went missing. Thanks for so many things that
you prepared and borrowed me. Forgive my laziness. hehe. Well, generally is
just my tiny point of view, it might not be so true as I just knew most of them
like two days ago. Hehe. So don’t hate me if I do really annoy anyone. Also my
apologizes for not being updated in fb before the camp, did not managed to go
online most of the time, and when I did, did not really had the initiative to
say anything. That is solely my bad.
What I think of 18th INTIMA?
From the very first time I meet all of them until today, I
always admire the courage they have. One thing I believe I hardly sees in me. Besides
that, they are nice people that’s for real, I m still holding that slightest
believe that they will put many small clubs into consideration and not to
neglect them. Whatever the outcomes is, probably the camp isn’t as good as many
expected, but to come to stand on their position, I think it wont be so easy to
actually satisfy everyone needs. A student government that has to hold the
responsibilities of thousands of students sounds pretty scary for me. But for
them to actually think of many ways to improve things up and they put their heart and effort as much as they could, is really something we should be looking into. For
trouble I might had caused earlier to the 18th intima, I still feel
a little sorry for it. Honestly, after certain incident, they sort of did
motivate me to strive further. I thought of just retire after a year of service but today i am still working on plans, bigger plans probably. They service people in a very large group and
they actually opened my eyes to do my services in my areas. Just like how
things has been done lately. :) They really did not pay me to brag about this
cause frankly speaking i know maybe they actually still dislike me.hehe Still with
my dreams in mind, my plans on bigger services that had to come to a hold. I
pretty thankful that i made it into LTC so that it reminds me to keep my dream going even
though I am still having a tough time with my final year project.><
That's all for now ~~ Good luck to ALL!! till we meet again :)
*no hard feelings, is just my point of view
No comments:
Post a Comment