Just right after briefing on our FYP,
it feels so stuffy and irritating,
I haven't really got my direction and my topic,
Guess what!?
My lecture does not have any intention to help me.
I don't know why,
but I am guessing that he dislikes me.
Anyway I looked and searched,
probably I see it in the wrong way,
and CNKI - NONSENSE ! they don't allow me download.
Online searching for Malaysia research papers,
there don't seems to be many,
and why does my lecturer doubt the topic I look into !
Once again, I cried in the car !! :'(
Forget about it anyway.
back to reality !
probably I just need to do it slowly,
once at a time,
work harder and smarter maybe.
No matter how biased those lecturers can be,
it probably tells me to push extra harder to achieve my needs,
just like all those years that I fight for my life.
Tough life, but is still bearable.
I feel much better after dodge ball,
after coincidentally meet my ex roommate,
after my senior console me.
So glad that at least something good is happening.
My ex roomie,
spend that little time calming me down,
taught me to do it a step at a time,
shared her experiences on her FYP,
roughly explained the niche and demands to guide me through my topic,
even though she might not be so certain on chinese medicine,
she did actually hint me in my findings,
if only if she is my roommate now.
Missing her sitting beside me and all the long night talks.
Being so far away,
he tried to make me feel better,
it feels good to keep in touch with my buddy again,
knowing that we actually lose contacts for quite some time,
I miss him and I miss our basketball and badminton time.
Take good care of yourself there !
and yes I will FIGHT for myself and try to reject all those endless jobs. hehe
Dear God, do Wish me LUCK ~~~ <3
No comments:
Post a Comment