Still in the mood of blogging, which is probably the complications of not having facebook anymore.
So, let's start my new revolution here .
2)I would also love to experience travel out of Malaysia for once before I graduate. Never had the chance ever to do so, and the furthest I've been is like Nilai !? Wanted to see how beautiful other countries are, liked how all my friends described it. Thailand , Taiwan, Singapore, Myammar........ anywhere will do. I am not a person who enjoys travelling very much but I would just like to try it out before my graduation, if I would able to afford it ;)
3) Like I always say, my greatest weakness is my emotions. Being emotional always kills me.It hurts me, also accidentally put my friends as victims. For this very year, I do wish I will be able to control and soothe my temper. And the very best way to do so is continue my medication. I've been avoiding and being lazy to take medicine only until emotion outbreaks happen again. This time I must really regularly take those disgusting medication to be someone better !! and my meditation lessons which is always not successful. Hopefully, I will have some time this year for my weeks of meditation classes.
4) 47 kg please. Slimming plan has always failed. Can I slim down this year?! Hoping so and waiting so to happen! Bahahaaha
5) Study study and brush up ! It is also time to make some improvement in my own skills. Been busy with events, and to say to organize events and so before I graduate, I probably passed myself for it. The years here in university, I've organize tiny these and that. For now, I really want to retire. At first, I did thought of organizing my very last event- the very first INTI TCM External Charity Work, but then come to think, I think is really time to let go. I will surely miss all the planning which I always enjoy the most. Going through the headache process and dissatisfaction of different parties, days of begging others to help, and days of being hated, days of being avoided - I will really miss this as it was once my life, once my journey.
7) I have a very simple wish too.To make up plans of gathering back home with daddy and our sisterhood moments. I want to spend more time home with daddy and my sisters and hopefully my mother too. For the scary future I might need to face, days of struggle for work, very little time left back home, I just hope I could spend my very last year of uni which the days I still can spare my little time back home. Besides, is still heartbreaking, seeing how daddy and mummy struggle and knowing how incapable I am to help them out at this age of mine.
8) Time to face my deadliest fear - my VOICE. This is the reason why I don't choose to speak much, and this is also the reason why I became stage fright. I remember the very last time I stand on stage with the mics during my school days, it was my Form 1 story telling competition. When I started to talk, the audience which are all my schoolmates suddenly paid attention. On stage, it was filled with whispers and I started to shiver, before I ended my speech I ran down the stage and tears started to shed. I was shivering thinking how others are talking about me. People are curious of my voice. Since then, I held a phobia seeing strangers, meeting new people.The fear worsen when a senior of mine approached me and told me how my looks doesn't matches my voice. It makes me feel weird. And I always thought people mind. These have brought me up until now, which I still have a little fear sometimes. There are even many experiences I had with my deep voice facing customers, friends' parents, brother's friends and so on. Come to think, they are all my childhood memories that I can never forget. But then it slowly fades and I am still learning to take it as a joke and a bonus point of myself. For that, I would like to be exposed with more presentation this year, started of a speech few weeks ago, it was not too bad actually, for the coming days, I am still hoping to improve in my presenting skills, to overcome any bits of shaking on stage and my timidity facing the world.9) Lastly, to complete my blog. Blogging is what I've found after my ex-roommate left . I used to tell her things, speaking out makes me so much better. I have lost a lot of my listener, many of my friends who comes and goes, cause people don't stay forever in your life and that's for sure. Blogging can avoid myself from thinking nonsense, Blogging reminds me of the things I need to take care of. And all these that has been written will be good memories I can look into in the future. Probably my only chance to see my growing up journey.
TBU~




.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment