For some reason,
some fates are the same,
some destiny has been arranged,
and some challenge was given.
As much as how she feels, how hard her life is,
I somehow understands.
I somehow told her it would happen before it happen,
and yes it did happen.
We can't change the destiny we were given,
cause it will still be there to happen it again and again,
until we find our best remedy.
I had this dilemma for quite some time,
but it should remain in silent until I m clear what these pieces are telling me.
Liking a guy you should never like,
is like taking medicine that gradually deteriorates your kidney.
You serve him well,
and you know he has a millions that serves him well too.
You felt joy with him,
and you know it's just impermanence.
You put him high up,
and you know u are just a sub root of his choices.
You give it in for him,
and you know he only sees u when you are needed.
You give it in for him,
and you know he only sees u when you are needed.
Is just probably the history we had in life,
the lack of care or love in our past life,
we never had a normal family that protects us tightly,
and when lacking exists,
desire appears :)
the desire for love and affection.
My dear,
you know life still goes on ~
whatever happens Jiejie will find the best healer for the both of us,
just right until I am capable of. :)
and I m pretty glad that God sent you with me.
We don't suffer together ~do clarify this !
but let's grow together :)
I'm sure there is a turning point in our stories one fine day !
God bless ;) ! <3 <3
![]() |
| :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment