打得不够flexible,
脑筋好像转的太慢啦 ! > <
Anyway 小不点好像平静了一点,
生活暂时没有汹涌的波涛,
也许是咒语的魅力吧,
或是心太累的关系。
Waking up early in the morning and chant,
it does took up some of my time,
as being a beginner i chant pretty slow.
But i believe is something pretty helpful,
helpful for me to last my days with less of frustration.
I did not had enough sleep and usually i turned into a monster getting annoyed.
Today I was given another challenge.
Anger was stirred up by someone,
I got annoyed I did speak out for my rights,
walking out the room,
I realize I was wrong.
I suppose to be calm in voicing out.
It reminds me of 菩提心 my friend used to taught,
see others with that Buddha in them,
and you will come to realize everyone is to be forgiven.
Then with that mind,
I realize everyone around is fine =) no longer a demon i used to encounter.
小不点也再次鼓起勇气跟爸爸讲话。
luckily it turn up well.
Communication is the key to a lot of things.
Is probably the strength of chant or is just that my mind has come to some peace
that i was able to accept whatever daddy will say.
I miss daddy's soft voice talking to me.
I m glad I made the decision to talk to him :) and I did really miss him.
Life may turn to somehow a little boring when you starts feel less.
But is probably alright.
I turn up when my friend look for me,
I will always try to be there when they ask me to,
I feel happy for their joy for their achievement,
I try to help when help is needed,
even when I am not needed,
I stay alone to learn how to love myself.
That's probably life and growth in the right way.
My brother always question me,
'Why would I always want to live under people's shadow?'
For that, I always wanted to answer him that living under people shadow u compassionate others and you made peace when you blend into other's life. That's probably how two family in a roof can come together.
But, recently, I realize why he always stops me from doing so.
Cause It is something that kills me gradually.
Yes you may be fine with everyone but ...
When there is no longer a shadow you can get into,
you lost yourself, lost your direction,
as if that you are no longer helpful or useless.
My friends are good,
I have a sister by me,
and I have a mother that is working so hard waiting for me =)
Is still very important to really learn to LOVE myself even more :)
请继续保佑陈佐佐~ <3
为众生发菩提心
为众生发菩提心
No comments:
Post a Comment