现在的自己比较稳了下来。
Yes, I am blessed.
Blessed to witness and experience Kadhampa and The Holiness.
It indeed feels like home.
Daddy used to say to me,
'people who goes into religion are weak'
and yes I do agree with it,
I am weak so I seek help.
And when you managed to get help,
you became stronger.
O yeah to correct a slight misunderstanding .... Buddhism is a teaching and not a religion.
Every thing may happen very coincidentally,
like test was postponed a day before i depart,
as for that i was able to attend my teachings in peace.
Things that I learnt:
1) peaceful heart, open heart with brightness and learn things the correct way
心静,管好自己心,心胸大,光亮圆
心静,管好自己心,心胸大,光亮圆
2) to train self patience , be patience ! that one fine day everything will be fine, will be better.
培养能耐
培养能耐
3) life is about the unstoppable growth, the growing process is vital. with ru li de zhi hui(wisdom), and less of fear, make things happen ..... never afraid to grow :)
不断成长
不断成长
4) To be brave, initiative to ask to seek to take action, owned a heart that filled with hope even there is only the slightest hope left.
无为无惧-自动自发-内心充满希望
无为无惧-自动自发-内心充满希望
5)also to deal things or situation based on the reality.
看着现实处事
看着现实处事
6)do the best and you will eventually able to spread the great energy to others and that includes my family who i can help much.为众生
6) expand your wisdom
广大智慧
广大智慧
These may be just basics, but is probably a good start after all.
To listen to the Holiness, I feel great.
To be able to see Him, I feel awesome.
I wan learn it well , yes indeed.
It is probably my right remedy to all my troubles to all my desires.
Please again bless me in my road, my journey.
The struggle I will have doing it alone,
The struggle I will face with language difficulty,
The struggle I will have with unexpected doubts,
The struggle I have with time and impatience,
The struggle and the struggles.
Not to forget in mentioning something good ..... I'm pretty blessed to meet someone who can be there with me.
For giving me so much of opportunities.
For giving me lots of courage to do the things i feel comfortable with.
For assisting me when he can.
From the very first day we met,
I know YOU are a blessing to me :)
good or bad, is somehow something for me to grow with it.
He reminds me a lot of my brother who used to love and protect me.
Many of the times, I shed the tears for not having my brother around me.
How much I wish he could be on same path with me.
But today this very special God gifted guy taught me something - ‘随喜’
I should be happy for the girl my bro had beside him,
I should be happy for him being happy with his religion.
Is about accepting and giving. :)
and for this very best bro-buddy of mine,
I believe i will see history repeats again for the urge he has for a girlfriend.
It may hurts again but i will 随喜 :)
Good Luck to U !
and thank you very much for being there.........
Om mani padme Hum ~~
No comments:
Post a Comment