Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Learning to grow

‘We always put the best for others. We are brought up like that, to put people ahead of us.’ That’s what I was taught since young. Sacrificing for others, and sadly this is a reason why we are suffering‏. Reality is a different thing. Everyone is fighting themselves through like is their last breath in the world, it is all about themselves. People used to tell me, ‘it is not about liking others or providing for others, so that it will all be just a perfect relationship between humans, but the society is a selfish world, you need to learn how to love yourself first before learning how to provide it to others.’ And there’s where my mistake number one started – putting people ahead of us.

You feel good helping and pouring the best for others and all you want is an appreciation. But then the question comes, mistake number two- ‘Do u just do good to feel good?’  That’s why we should all remind ourselves that whatever action made is all own your will. We are humans. If there is one day that you could provide to others without a simple gratification by words, I believe that’s the day I’m turning into God.

Jealousy is a serious thing. So, before having any of that, have you ever tried thinking how do you correct yourself to make yourself better. Sometimes I felt pity to them and hope that my words reach to them but I guess jealousy is like a viral that hard to be cured. I just hope it is not infectious. Mistake number three – when you think bitches are friends.

At home, I was taught that loving each and everyone is by supporting one and another. We don’t have anything else besides ourselves and that was home and that was our pure love. Innocence led to bully. My mom is a pure innocent lady who was cheated by friends one after another. It felt wrong calling her stupid as all she did was just being too nice or trust others easily. Thus, that’s mistake number four – trusting others easily.

I always hold on to a principle that ‘Never teases about others at their back and putting up a poker face instead’. I met bitches; I watched how the viral in their body grow. Most of time, I spent my time being shocked of what bitches can do, and the other time, sitting and crying for being dumbfounded. Mistake number 5- Bitches are not friends! Do you believe in the ‘Law of attraction’, that by saying something, you turn yourself into that something. Okay, first I need to stop learning what bitches are(cause they are really scary), and second I need to hunt for some positive energy from like now onward.  


A quote that describe me ‘fall 10 times, but always get up 11 times‏’. I repeat mistakes again and again, I cry over pain and dumbness. But I know I will get up putting what’s priority ahead. The world is not as simple as I always imagine. Today I may complete writing a perfect blog on my mistakes, but tomorrow my disease of being me might happen, I will fall again someday, I will cry again someday, but one day I will really learn from what the true world is – a place that is survivable. 

~Spring in China~ 
Jojo Little World 

No comments:

Post a Comment