What hurts?
Having feelings hurts.
Knowing a best friend of yours found his happiness, it was supposed to be a joy for him, but knowing it without being informed, that actually does affect the feelings.
Is not about ever having any feelings towards him,
But it was the brother-hood that disappoint me.
I guess that's brother-hood, being senseless.
And, I will be happy for him pretty soon.
Is Valentine Day.
I wasn't expecting anything like all days.
All I ever wish for is a peaceful family.
But it is still impossible.
I have so many things in mind,
sometimes I wish someone could at least help me making certain decision.
Or someone that can just encourage me to strive harder.
It used to be my brother's job which eventually became my sister's role to keep pushing me alive.
Unfortunately, people changes.
And you will realize that even the closet person in your life will leave u eventually.
I am not strong like how I used to be,
Most of the time, I am mind-sick.
Many of the time, I am unconscious.
How tough everything going to be,
I had to face it,
cause I may be stronger that I ever thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment